Discover the US Virgin Islands with
Captain Jug Charters
Plan Your Trip
Make Your Dream Vacation a Reality on one of the Highest-Rated Charter Boats in the USVI
- Comfortable seating for up to 12 guests.
- 2 Large coolers (sodas, beers, painkillers, rum, vodka, fruit punches, flat + bubbly water, and juice all included!)
- Private cabin and bathroom on board
- Complete protection from sun, rain, and wind under fully enclosed cockpit
- Large swim platform + custom ladder for easy boarding & exiting
- Smooth and enjoyable cruising
- Solid rooftop perfect for jumping off or lounging in the sun
- Freshwater shower (great if you’ve got dinner plans after!)
- Up to 8 guests
- Multiple coolers on board for snacks, lobsters, and beverages. (Soda, beer, painkillers, water, and juice included!)
- Extended shade sail for extra protection from sun + elements
- Floats, noodles, snorkeling gear
- Enclosed cockpit
- Comfortable seating
- Dry storage for personal belongings
- High pressure fresh water shower
your trip includes
-Private boat with comfortable seating, sun, and rain protection
– Knowledgeable Captain
-Fuel (No last minute charges for fuel at the dock!) *Please note fuel is added as a separate surcharge when booking trip
– Cooler full of ice, water, fruit juice, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Coors Lite, Heineken + Landshark
-Top shelf bar with Rum, Vodka, Painkillers, and Rum Punch
– Adult + Child size snorkel gear, floats + noodles + a freshwater shower
-Large swim platform with custom ladder for easy entry + exit from water
– Adult + Child size lifejackets
-Sound System with bluetooth connectivity- Bring your Music!
-Sirius XM Satellite Radio
-Dry storage for your personal items
Experienced and knowledgeable staff to ensure your safety and provide a fun and enjoyable experience. Enjoy Modern and well-maintained boats with all the latest amenities.
YOUR TRIP. YOUR WAY.
Flexible scheduling and availability and the ability to customize your charter to your needs.
Access to some of the most spectacular and picturesque locations that can only be accessed by boat.
Our boat charter offers complimentary drinks and alcohol, making your experience even more enjoyable and unforgettable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the boat come with a captain and crew?
Every charter comes with a knowledgeable captain. Charters booked on Juggerknot also come with a First Mate to assist you with anything you might need.
Where do I get picked up?
We can pick you up just about anywhere! Typically we pick up at the National Park dock on St. John however if you need a pick up on St. Thomas or elsewhere shoot us a message! *Please note some docks are subject to docking fees charged by the marina. Dock fees are subject to change however estimated STT rates are as followed: American Yacht Harbor: $110 pickup/drop off Sapphire Marina: $125 pick up/dropoff
What should I pack?
Towels, reef safe sunblock (no spray sunblock please) & a snack or your favorite beverage. We supply a variety of soda, beer, cocktails, and water all included in your price however if there’s something specific you want- bring it along or let us know!
What does my day look like?
Your day is completely customizable! Whether you want to snorkel all the best reefs, visit secluded bays or just go with the flow. We will make sure your day is one for the books! Our knowledgeable captains + crew love to share local history & give recommendations to all the best spots on land & sea!
Should I bring lunch?
It’s up to you! We have plenty of great lunch spots located on and around the water in the USVI & BVI. A few lunch stops for example could be: Lime Out, Pizza Pi, Lovango, Foxys, Saba Rock, Cooper Island, Pirates Bight to name a few! If you would rather pack a lunch our crew can find a beautiful bay to enjoy your boat picnic!
What if it rains?
We go out rain or shine! In the Virgin Islands passing showers are common and rarely ever stay the whole day. If you have any concerns for weather the day of your charter please feel free to contact us!